|Inquire about this domain|
Paid surveys , paid to click , paid to read , paid to surf at fivestarsmail.com
|Page: 6 of 100 pages.||
Date: Wed, 24. May 2017 11:09:51
Oregonians are set to be the first ones in the United States to witness the solar eclipse and some have paid a whopping $2,000 for a simple luxury: unobstructed views. In an auction, 30 bidders paid $500 a night instead of the standard $28 to camp at a state park in Oregon during the "Great American Eclipse" weekend.
Date: Wed, 4. November 2015 20:10:07
Market research company Kantar has revealed that while Telstra has grown in no-contract and prepaid, it has fallen overall due to a drop in its post-paid customers.
Date: Mon, 10. February 2014 03:09:24
Sometimes, in the music business, the hardest thing isn't getting people to pay attention to your work. Instead, it is actually getting paid for it. Think about it. You can record a song, make a video, put it on YouTube, get thousands of view - and no money. You can decide to get into show promotion, book a venue, put together a great bill, sell out the place - and break even. There's nothing wrong with making music and working with music for the love it, but if you want to do this full-time, then eventually, you're going to have some bills to pay. It's true that is not as easy to make money in music as it once was, but it's not impossible. The more creative you are about getting your music out there, the more successful you can be about earning a living. Get your music financial house in order with this advice: How to Make Money With Your Music How Do Band Managers Get Paid? Should I Play Music Full Time? How to Pay for Your Music Career Money and Your Music Career 101 Getting Paid in the Music Industry originally appeared on About.com Music Careers on Monday, December 30th, 2013 at 08:14:22.Permalink | Comment | Email this
Date: Wed, 20. September 2017 23:07:17
It's not quite an acquisition, but Google's agreement with HTC fast-tracks its efforts to take over the gadget world.
Date: Thu, 23. March 2017 12:17:41
By Patricia Reaney NEW YORK (Reuters) - Most Americans support paid family and medical leave and think employers, rather than the government, should cover the costs, but they are divided over whether companies should be legally required to provide it, according to a report released on Thursday. Across ages and political parties, Americans questioned by the Pew Research Center favored paid leave for new parents, sick workers and employees caring for a family member with an illness. Americans also did not rank expanding paid leave as a top priority for President Donald Trump and Congress this year, placing it below terrorism, jobs and immigration.
Date: Tue, 18. November 2014 01:35:00
Date: Tue, 5. April 2016 23:29:40
San Francisco has become the first city in the United States to require that its companies provide their employees with paid parental leave. A new law, approved by the city's Board of Supervisors to come into force in 2017, mandates that firms over a certain size (with 50 employees at first, dropping to 20 in 2018) give new mothers and fathers six weeks of paid time off. Californian law already guaranteed that 55 percent of wages would be provided by a state disability program, but San Francisco's new rules mean that the remaining 45 percent will be provided by employers, up to a salary ceiling of $106,740 per year.
Date: Thu, 5. November 2015 00:17:39
The Sports Xchange CHARLOTTE -- Champ Bailey knows all about getting paid. The future Hall-of-Fame cornerback earned two contracts that at the time made him the highest-paid player at his position.
Date: Tue, 21. May 2013 19:05:37
Yahoo turned some heads this week when it announced that it was paying $1.1 billion to buy blogging platform Tumblr, but this isn?t the first time it has spent at least $1 billion to acquire another company. As NPR points out, Yahoo has bought several companies over the past 15 years that it has valued at $1 billion or higher, including most famously its $3.7 billion acquisition of GeoCities in 1999. Other failed Yahoo acquisitions include the $5.7 billion it paid for multimedia website Broadcast.com and the $1.63 billion it paid for search advertising pioneer Overture. In fact, all of these acquisitions make the $30 million that Yahoo paid for Flickr back in 2005 seem like a relative success story, since
Date: Fri, 15. July 2016 19:43:00
Even just a few decades ago, there was a very distinct correlation between compensation and a paycheck. You worked and you got paid. If you stayed at the same company and continued to work, you were likely promoted and paid more. Pretty simple. That’s how you “won” at work – you got a steady paycheck and potentially moved up the ladder.
|Page: 6 of 100 pages.||